Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, but only when you are not engaged in Periods 1 through 3. Personal auto insurance coverage only applies when you are using your vehicle for personal transportation and aren’t engaged in commercial activities. Personal auto policies don’t provide coverage when transporting passengers for hire, which includes Periods 1, 2 and 3 above. In fact, most personal policies specifically exclude this type of activity, which means you probably won’t be covered if you get into an accident.
Yes. Personal auto insurance policies do not cover commercial driving (i.e., working for hire to transport passengers) nor do TNC companies cover personal driving; leaving a potential gap in insurance for ride-hailing drivers during Period 1 of the paying passenger cycle. This means that if drivers get into an accident during Period 1, they may have to pay to repair any damage to their vehicle. Also, the TNC liability coverage, for bodily injury or death, is capped at $50,000 per person and $100,000 per accident during Period 1. For property damage resulting from an accident, the amount of coverage available will be $30,000. These limits may vary by state. If the ride-hailing operator’s personal auto insurance policy includes coverages beyond these limits, those additional amounts will likely not apply.

Our Mission: to provide the best possible coverage for the most reasonable price.

Vehicle Insurance

Property Insurance

Business Insurance

Umbrella Policies